Here's a review on Zenutrients Argan Skin Salve-ation Argan All- Around.
Price: P625.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Please inquire via Zenutrients on Facebook
THE VERDICT:
Do you fancy all- around balms? I do! I have Nivea Creme, Lucas Papaw, and Coco Island-they're my favorites and I use them daily and on rotation. I carry a multipurpose balm with me every single day to soothe my lips, remedy insect bites, moisturize my cuticles, hands, and skin, and so much more. Zenutrients just created their own version called Argan Skin Salve-ation and it features what else? Argan Oil (yay!).
ZENUTRIENTS ARGAN SKIN SALVE-ATION ARGAN ALL- AROUND IN DETAIL
This newest from Zenutrients features a blend of Argan, Sunflower, and Lavender Oils to mainly hydrate, soften, and smooth skin. It can be used as a makeup remover, facial mask, lip balm, eye cream, deep conditioning treatment for the hair, body moisturizer, cuticle cream, and what have you!
Check out the ingredients. Yep, it's all natural and all organic!
More about this handy skin care product after the break!

0 Comments