Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY JUNKEE SPOTTED: TONY MOLY SM MEGAMALL LAUNCH

There's no stopping Tony Moly! One of the trendiest and most popular Korean cosmetic brands is making waves in the local beauty and skincare industry. Currently, the brand has 9 branches and outlets across Metro Manila. The six are already operating, the two are still in the works, and the last one was recently launched at the ground floor of SM Megamall B.


Luckily, I was invited to partake in this exclusive launch. Shen of Shen's Addiction also graced the event. And while Shen and I were chowing down some food, I saw and finally met Sol of Digital Traincase! It was so nice seeing my cyber buddies one by one in the flesh! :D


Let me show you guys how the launch went! :D


Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments