Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Unboxing: BDJ Box Fun, Fresh, and Fierce Box (May 2013 Edition)


When was the last time I owned a BDJ box? Hmmm..I think it was 7 months ago, their very first box. Even though this is just my second BDJ box, I've been following the site every month since its inception just to check the monthly boxes and I can say that it has improved so well: from the packaging to the contents-oh, the contents! I know this is a lil' late already as the May box is sold out and heck, June is just around the corner, but let this unboxing make you look forward to their beauty box for the incoming month!

The theme for May is all about being Fun, Fresh and Fierce, hence the pretty and fab ladies at the BDJ headquarters have curated a box filled with beauty essentials-from skin care to makeup and to fragrance-to help you become well, FUN FRESH AND FIERCE! :)

Click READ MORE and let's unbox this thing!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments