Here's a review on Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Luxe Palette.
Price: P2,450.00
Bought From: Free
Available in: All Beauty Bar stores
THE VERDICT:
My family and I prefer celebrating the New Year at home, but even if that's the case, I still wear eyeshadow anyway! It's the New Year, what the heck! Anything goes! :D
My EOTD for today is courtesy of Smashbox On The Rocks Photo Op Eye Shadow Luxe Palette, which I have been using to all my holiday parties ever since I got it-it's got an ample amount of eyeshadows (28 colors 'yo!) and the right balance of colors to help me create whatever look I want. I was lusting over LORAC's famous Mega Pro Palette, but that lust had waned when I got my hands on these-I actually like the shade combination in this palette better than LORAC's!
SMASHBOX ON THE ROCKS PHOTO OP EYE SHADOW LUXE PALETTE IN DETAIL
This palette features 28 of Smashbox's best- selling Photo Op Eyeshadow range. Palette includes a variety of shades from neutrals, to blues, to purples, to greens, and to nudes in matte, frost, metallic, shimmer, and matte+shimmer finishes.
Ingredients
Packaging is carton with added cushioning to give that luxe feel and I love the holographic design on it too-reminds me of Jem and the Holograms!
Swatches overload and the looks I came up with with the palette after the cut! ;)

0 Comments