Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss Review + Swatches


Here's a review on Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss.

Price: Around P800.00+
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Beauty Bar stores

THE VERDICT:

You know, I'm really liking how Smashbox calls their makeup products-they're so positive that I get inspired whenever I see them. I'm all for positivity as I've proven that this is vital to success and to something as simple as having a great day! 

Anyway! Their new product, Be Legendary Lip Gloss indeed has a legendary glass- like texture and true enough, it is non- sticky!

SMASHBOX BE LEGENDARY LIP GLOSS IN DETAIL

Be Legendary Lip Gloss is inspired by lamp gels that are used in films and photo shoots to give a scene a wash of color. These gels are pigmented, but feel superbly thin and light. The range features 16 shades from sheer nudes to glittery black.

The lip gloss comes in a sleek square tube with a paddle- shaped wand, which I find a little awkward because it's not spot- on and I always seem to get smudges around my lip line with it. Maybe they should have opted for the doe foot applicator instead-that always works!

 More about this product after the break!

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments