Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Royal Effem Extreme Lasting Mat Foundation Review: Medium to Full, yet natural


Here's a review on Royal Effem Extreme Lasting Mat Foundation in 803

PRICE: P1,850.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Royal Effem’s Facebook Fan Page (they only accept direct orders as of the moment)




THE VERDICT:

Royal Effem is considered as one of the top-rated foundation brands in the world. No wonder why Royal Effem sells more than a million bottles of this particular foundation worldwide annually.

I actually raised a brow when I’ve read that it’s a worldwide best- seller. I rarely see reviews online for this particular foundation, so how come it’s considered as a best- seller?

But now I know why.

Royal Effem Extreme Lasting Mat Foundation is a creamy liquid foundation that yields a medium- heavy coverage. It has a slight perfume- like fragrance in it, but tolerable.



Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments