Here's a review on Revlon Photoready Skinlights Review + Complete Swatches.
Price: P825.00/each
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Revlon counters
THE VERDICT:
I read on the Internet that Revlon Photoready Skinlights was actually an old product, but was revived just recently. I didn't even know that they have this product! It is also the first time I've heard of a drugstore liquid highlighter. My Revlon, you've got a lot tricks up your sleeve! :)
REVLON PHOTOREADY SKINLIGHTS FACE ILLUMINATOR IN DETAIL
A favorite of many international makeup artists, Skinlights is a collection of liquid highlighters made with photochromatic pigments (a signature of the Photoready line) to banish dullness and for a super natural, lit-from-within look. It comes in four shades, but we have the following locally: Bronze Light, Peach Light, and Bare Light.
Ingredients
Know how you can highlight, contour, and enliven your skin beautifully and naturally after the cut!

0 Comments