Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Urban Decay Naked Palette


Here's a review on Urban Decay Naked Palette

PRICE: $50.00 (Approximately P2,000.00+)
BOUGHT FROM: Sephora, San Diego, California
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available locally in online pre-ordering websites; Urban Decay and Sephora's official websites

THE VERDICT:

I always feel that I'm at most beautiful if I'm wearing neutral colors that's why Urban Decay's Naked palette really does it for me. It truly deserves all that hype because it contains every essential eyeshadow color you need in your life, at least to me. I've been lemming for this palette for over two years now and I just recently acquired one. Thanks to my mom who bought this for me during her US trip. Actually, if I wanted it, I've possessed it already a long time ago as this palette has long been available in most local online shops (In fact, this is already outdated as Urban Decay had already released its second version), but I can't understand why these online merchants would sell this product at 4k+ a pop! Some would even sell it at 5k! Ridiculous!

Anyway, I have it already and that's what matters. Naked is my most favorite eyeshadow palette to date because it contains a bevy of my most favorite eyeshadow shades: browns and neutrals.

 The shadows are housed in a sleek, sturdy carton wrapped in velvet with the long, lean gold- toned words NAKED URBAN DECAY embossed on the cover. One word to describe the case: Sexy.

Click READ MORE for the swatches!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments