Here's a review on Snoe Oh My Wash! Intimate Wash in The Movie Star.
PRICE: P179.00
PLACE BOUGHT: During Snoe's Suntervention event
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Snoe Beauty on Facebook

THE VERDICT:
Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to become a movie star because I thoroughly enjoy portraying different roles in front of the mirror. It's mainly the reason why I went to Theatre in college. But being a movie star seems like a long shot at the moment but hey, nothing's impossible, right? :) In the meantime, I am here, bonding with my laptop almost every hour to update my blog. But don't get me wrong, I'm loving every minute of it! Before I do my reviews, I recall all my experiences on a particular product. To tell you the truth, I rarely read PR materials because I want every line to come out of my head, therefore I always visualize what I'm about to say. So blogging is not really far from acting, that's why I'm enjoying it so much. :)
I may not have fat paychecks (yet), strings of product endorsements (yet), eye- popping fashion accessories (yet), or penthouse suites and mansions (yet) like movie stars, but I can be like them in my own right with this feminine wash. It's like a tailor-made intimate wash to suit my personality! If Hollywood stars have custom- made Birkins, well I have a custom- made feminine wash! Now beat that! LOL! :p

0 Comments