Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe


Here's a review on MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe

PRICE: P900.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC stores in: Powerplant Mall; Rustan's Shangri-La Mall; SM Mall of Asia; Eastwood Grand Mall; Trinoma, Ayala Center Cebu; Glorietta 2 Makati



THE VERDICT:

Sometimes, I feel lazy doing my makeup most especially when I have to go out, but I don’t feel like going out. (Do you sometimes feel this too?)

But no matter how lazy I am, I still make it a point to keep my beauty arches looking polished and pretty. So in moments like this, I turn to M.A.C’s Impeccable brow pencil to give me million dollar brows with minimal effort.


The pen is very friendly to my grip, and compact overall. However, I wish it had a spoolie attached on the other end so I don’t have to grab a separate one anymore. (See? That’s how lazy I can get sometimes!)
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments