Here's a review on Laura Mercier Signature Candle in Fresh Fig
PRICE: P1,950.00
BOUGHT FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Laura Mercier counters in Rustan's malls nationwide
THE VERDICT:
Fragrant Candles are some of my obsessions in life. It is because scented candles play a big part in my blogging moments. Before I blog, I light up a scented candle, play some feel good music and sing with it to boot, then I commence writing. I have been doing this ritual for the past few months and it has been very effective for me: I feel more efficient and inspired whenever I'm writing in an ambient setting.
Since Christmas time is already very near, my lemming for more scented candles have gotten stronger of late. I don't know what it is with fragrant candles and the holiday season but I just think the two go together. I have been dreaming of owning TWG's Black Oud, Tosca's Cleopatra, and Diptyque's Tubereuse but gaaaad they're so expensive! Good thing I've found a cheaper but good alternative, and that is Laura Mercier's Signature Votive Candle Collection.
This is a limited edition line from Laura Mercier's Holiday Collection, and it comes in three mores scents: Creme Brulee, Warm Roasted Chestnuts (sounds and smells good to me!), and Tarte Au Citron.
Read more »

0 Comments