Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour In Tamara Red


Here's a review on Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Tamara Red

PRICE: Around P1,000.00+
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Laura Mercier counters in Rustan's Malls

THE VERDICT:

A happy, sunny Christmas afternoon to everyone! It was pretty windy and gloomy this morning and I thought the weather's not gonna cooperate with the cheerful mood of the neighborhood. Whew! Good thing it did because the rain would totally be the deal breaker today!

Anyway, while I am waiting for our lechon delivery, (OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT) I am reviewing one of my fave lipsticks for the holidays in detail--it's Laura Mercier's Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Tamara Red.

Let me start with the packaging: It's a brown steel case with a metallic finish. It's quite bulky, but it looks very elegant to me!

Creme Smooth Lip Colour is an individual Fall/Winter 2012 collection of Laura Mercier, and was released alongside Art Deco Muse and Cinema Noir. It is sometimes mistaken as either part of the two major makeup collections, but it isn't. Just sharing! :D

I digress. This pigment- rich, ultra moisturizing, and comfortable lipstick is infused with Vitamin E and Pure Olive Oil that keeps your lips protected and heals it at the same time.

Click READ MORE for the swatches and detailed review
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments