Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Guerlain Rouge G in Rose Ensoleille


Here's a review on Guerlain Rouge G in Rose Ensoleille (73)

PRICE: P2,500.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Guerlain counters in all Rustan's Malls nationwide


THE VERDICT:

Recently, I have received a tester of one of the most luxurious lipsticks I have ever tried, (and owned) Guerlain's Rouge G. Thanks to the peeps at Guerlain for this lovely sample.




I am not new to the Rouge G collection, as I have acquired a tube for myself a couple of years back when it was just released in the market. But to those who are not yet familiar with it, here's a sample pic of the actual packaging of Rouge G.


Rose Ensoleille is part of Guerlain's Rouge G Pink Collection for Spring/Summer.

Click READ MORE and read my thoughts about the product!

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments