Here's a review on Clinique Black Honey Lipstick
Price: P1,100.00
Bought From: A blog sale
Other Locations: Available in all Clinique counters in leading malls
THE VERDICT:
I guess 'tis really true, that when you let go and let God, miracles start to happen. Take for example, this Clinique Black Honey Lipstick: I've been dying to get my hands on it for over a year already and went on a tedious search for it online and in Clinique's local stores but to no avail. The SAs at Clinique Rockwell and Makati would prolly remember me as the "Black Honey Girl", as I've been bugging them constantly last year to contact me just in case stocks of Black Honey land on their counters. Alas, Black Honey did not arrive. Frustrated and annoyed, I just gave up on my search and told myself "Oh well. One day, I'll have one for myself."
And just before 2012 ended, I acquired meself Black Honey. Luck and the universal forces have just conspired and led me to this much- coveted lipstick of Clinique. One time, I was blog hopping and chanced upon Kira Ramirez of Elegantly Wasted's blog sale which only featured this product. I was the first one to see it (I should know. I saw it a minute after she posted it!) and of course, I snagged it right away. To cut the long story short, I'm now one happy girl because Black Honey and I are finally together. :D
Anyway, so here's my take on Clinique's world famous Almost Lipstick shade called Black Honey. I love reading foreign beauty blogs because they always have the first dibs on some of my favorite beauty brands, and it's where I discover a lot of interesting beauty products such as this one. According to these beauty blogs, Black Honey is a universally flattering shade for it enhances any inherent lip color beautifully and naturally. No wonder it has become a huge favorite of so many women. If I'm not mistaken, in terms of status and popularity, Black Honey's fame can be likened to Nars Orgasm. FYI, this product is one of Elle's "BEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS SINCE 1985."
Click READ MORE for my detailed review!

0 Comments