Here's a review on Avon Totally Kissable Lipsticks with SPF 15 in Lacey Mauve, Fuchsia Flirt, Make Out Red, and Racy Red
Price: P399.00/each (Intro price is P240.00)
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Avon outlets and through your trusted Avon Lady
THE VERDICT:
A makeup artist friend of mine once mused to me that Avon has got some pretty good lipsticks. He said that whenever he has no budget for a pricey tube of lipstick with PRO quality, Avon is his saving grace and I couldn't agree more--I think Avon's lipsticks are one of the brand's best products ever: The quality is good, the colors don't look cheap, and they've got a finish that can totally pass off as an expensive brand. I guess it's pretty obvious by now which Avon product I'll suggest in case you'll ask for my recommendation!
Speaking of Avon's lipsticks, I'm going to review their all- new Totally Kissable lipstick line today. It is made with pure pigments infused with Fruit Enzymes, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, and Triple Smoothing Complex that keep your smoochies moisturized all day.
AVON TOTALLY KISSABLE LIPSTICK IN DETAIL
The thing I liked most about this line is its nice silver packaging: It's a huge improvement from Avon's plain, plastic not-so-nice black tubes from the past. The mirrored case gave and steel body gave this ultra affordable lipstick some elegant oomph.
Click READ MORE for the swatches and detailed review, and know why I recommend this line to beauties on a budget!

0 Comments