Here's a review on Avon Style Specialist Ceramic Hair Straightener, Hair Curler, and Blow Dryer
Price: Ceramic Straightener- P1,099.00; Hair Curler- P879.00; Blow Dryer- P879.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available via your trusted Avon Lady
THE VERDICT:
Let's be a little techie today...Kikay techie, I mean. I'm going to muse about Avon's Style Specialist's line of electronic hair tools: I've had them for quite some time now--unluckily, I'm still nowhere near the advanced level in the hair styling department, (I don't have time to practice, that's why) but at least with these tools, I get to sport nice and styled hair whenever I please.
Style Specialist is a set of hair tools that are meant to help you achieve pro- styled hair at home-it has been a staple line of Avon. The tools are still the same, but this time, design's in Black and Gold with a tribal pattern--the previous design was hot pink with a Zebra pattern.
AVON STYLE SPECIALIST HAIR CURLER IN DETAIL
Specs:
- On/Off switch with LED light indicator
- 220V
- 335mm L x 34mm W
- Wire base
To me, the most important feature of this curler is its On/Off switch because it allows you to stop the device quickly once it turns piping hot-it also lets you 'unplug' the device without actually pulling the cord out of the electric socket. It starts warming up after ten seconds from plugging, and becomes completely hot and ready for use after 4 or 5 minutes. It gives you a decent curl when you hold it for about 15-20 seconds.
Click READ MORE for the rest of the review.

0 Comments