Pixi Glow Tonic Skin Care review, price, results
PRICE: Cleansing Gel- P1,050; Toner (100ml)- P1,050; Serum- P1,350.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at glamourbox.ph; Pixi counters in select SM malls and Landmark department stores
THE VERDICT:
After I have exhausted a range of skin care products in high hopes of eradicating my nearly 1 year battle with acne, I decided to finally adopt an acid- based skin care regimen. I've been reading about its benefits in the past, but decided to go with my tried and tested anti- acne products. Apparently, tried and tested was no longer working for me and my skin needed complete, advanced refinement and acids can do that.
Pixi's Glow Tonic range came just in time for my routine shift. Pixi's Glow Tonic toner became viral last year when the online beauty enthusiasts opened up to the possibility of acid usage in their skin care routines.
Just three weeks into my Glow Tonic routine and my skin has been doing FANTASTIC. It eradicated at least 80% of 8 months' worth of acne and post- acne marks!


0 Comments