Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Of Love and Free Messaging


I grew up in a time where lovers used to send handwritten notes to each other, but just like a chapter in a book, it has to end (or in the case of love notes, die down for a little). While I dread the fact that love notes are no longer trendy, I can’t deny the that sms has just made communicating much easier, and much, much easier when free messaging apps such as WeChat took the spotlight. Add to that, communicating has never been this cuter and more economical too.

The thing with plain text messaging is, you can be misinterpreted, but with the presence of cute stickers, you can really say what you mean even if you don’t blurt out a lot! Check out those falling hearts! This cute feature gets activated every time you send a message!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments