Here's a review on Nivea In-Shower Conditioner Review.
Price: P109.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all leading supermarkets, drugstores, and department stores
THE VERDICT:
What's the one thing that delays you for work? Although I hate to admit it, it's LOTION! Even I am not spared from this, not even with light lotions. Instead of struggling to get inside my jeans or leggings, I allow 3 minutes for my skin to absorb all that hydrating gunk, but that means prolonging my dress up time so thank you, Nivea, for coming up with this awesome product-it's one of my newfound favorites!
NIVEA IN-SHOWER BODY CONDITIONER IN DETAIL
Nivea developed this in- shower conditioner to solve all our lotion absorption woes. Designed to be applied in the shower and rinsed off afterwards, In-Shower Conditioner promises to give you smooth, dewy, and soft skin pronto!
Ingredients
More about this shower innovation after the jump!

0 Comments