Last week, I joined a gathering for Tresemmé to know more about their newest product, Keratin Smooth Line as well as their exciting new promo for all the girls in the metro. The event was hosted by the beautiful and ageless Apples Aberin.
Lourd Ramos, an icon in the modern local salon industry, was also present to talk about Tresemmé's new hair care line. It's been a while since I last saw him, and he's still the super funny and jolly person I first met! :D
The new Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Line is made with smoothing Keratin that tames frizz, flyaways, and haywire hair for sleekness that lasts all day. The line includes a shampoo, conditioner, treatment masque, and leave- in spray. This line is now available in all drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets.
Apart from this product innovation, Tresemmé introduces another concept that you will surely love and wouldn't want to miss. Know more about it after the jump, and win an exclusive night out with your girlfriends courtesy of Tresemmé!

0 Comments