Last month, I was invited to partake in Vaseline’s summer campaign. Inspired by Lookbook, the campaign is all about flaunting our summer styles. The thing I like about photo shoots is, I get to dress up in abandon and I always derive inspiration from the talented stylists and makeup artists I get to work with-I learn a lot of expert makeup advice and my fashion sense is stimulated. Speaking of fashion, perhaps I’d have to give credit to these stylists for they have taught me-even if indirectly-the art of mixing and matching. :D
So anyway! As promised, here are the BTS shots from my Vaseline summer campaign photo shoot.
Love my makeup here! The makeup artist for the photo shoot was so skilled with brows-I really admired how she did my brows that I had to document it for reference haha! She’s quite talented with eye makeup too that Jheng of I Am Brigitte, who is perhaps the most gifted eyeshadow artist I’ve known, was also impressed by the MUA! :D
Click READ MORE and know more about this campaign, and find out how you can win Forever21 GCs or a trip for two to Boracay!
Read more »



0 Comments