Sometimes, you don't get what you want in life. I know there's always a reason why and that reason is there is always something better in store for you, but do you get me when I say that in some moments, you just wanna scream and say "TO HELL WITH THAT!" Life's like that and that's stressful enough, but not getting what you want gets the best of you sometimes and everything just becomes all the more stressful!
Those kinds of moments and that kind of feeling will get you down and stall your progress, but there's a haven in Makati where you can just be THE boss for a few hours and live like a King or Queen as you're being pampered beyond your expectations. Don't forget the name: TOCCARE SPA.
Toccare Spa is one of the spas owned and managed by Leah Dy, a spa consultant/businesswoman-this is just one of the spas she owns.
Like any other spa, Toccare Spa offers the classic massages, but what sets them apart from the rest is their Wellness Package that pampers you from head to foot and to tummy (I shall muse about that in a while) and fully- personalized spa experience courtesy of YOU, of course.
Toccare Spa is located in Antel Suites in Makati, and it's pretty huge as it occupies the entire 4th floor of the building.
Prior the visit, I was given a selection of Spa Wellness Packages and I chose Moor Mud Treatment+Gemstone Massage+Spa Cuisine.
Upon entering, I was greeted by cheerful faces and the receptionists happily guided me through the personalization of my spa treatment. First, I was asked to choose my preferred massage oil. I went for Lavender because the time I went there, I was pretty tired and weary due to two weeks' worth of non- stop events and work-thought that Lavender would be perfect as it has superb calming properties.
Next, I was asked to choose my preferred background music, which was also the first time I experienced in a spa. There was Enya, Nature Instrumentals, and Spa Classics. Went for Nature Instrumentals!
I was also asked for my preferred pressure for the massage. Options are light, medium, and hard. I went for medium.
Join me in my treatment! More photos and my thoughts about Toccare's services after the jump!

0 Comments