Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAY FAVORITES+BEST BUYS MAY


Hola senoritos en senoritas! I'll spill today some of the products that made my May. :D


1. CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE

- I found one of the most natural- looking, luxurious, and flattering blushes ever. I've been using it almost everyday because I'm into orange/peach/tangerine nowadays, and Reflex, the shade I have, almost goes well with any lipstick color!

2. SUESH BLUSH BRUSH

- Grabs the right amount of color and seamlessly blends blushes onto my skin. I also love using this on my under eyes because its shape perfectly fits the contour of my eyes, thereby letting me apply loose powder on it effortlessly.

3. SHU UEMURA PORE CLARIFYING CLEANSING OIL

- Finally realized why this is one of the world's best- selling skin care products. It keeps me from breaking out, and the bottle is gorgeous too!


Click READ MORE for more amazing finds!

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments