Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush Review


Here's a review on Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush.

Price: P2,190.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available via Mary Kay Beauty Consultants

THE VERDICT:

When Clarisonic came out, everyone was raving about it while I, on the other hand, was like: "It's so expensive!" Haha. Well, maybe it's good that's why it became super popular, but really? P8k for a fancy face cleaner? I was at the point of buying one then a good Blogger friend of mine told me that she broke out from using Clarisonic. I investigated further about that issue and found out that there are users who got good results from it and there are ones who got bad results. I feared that I might end up on the wrong side of the coin with Clarisonic and that would really suck so I delayed my purchase for a while.

Mary Kay Philippines gave me a sample of their new Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush and I was like "Eureka!" It's an automatic brush cleaner with detachable brushes and a moving head, which is very similar to Clarisonic, really. I also figured that it's a great introduction to automatic face brushes before making the big Clarisonic purchase!

MARY KAY SKINVIGORATE CLEANSING BRUSH IN DETAIL

This limited edition automatic cleansing brush was created to provide women deep cleansing from the surface to the pore with an extra massaging effect to boot. Mary Kay said that it can be used everyday due to its super gentle bristles and with your existing facial foams.

The science behind it is this: Mary Kay found out that manual cleansing by hand can only remove so much grime and dirt, while an automatic face brush can really lift away dirt along with dead skin cells for a cleaner-than-clean and brighter skin.

Let's take a closer look at this tool after the cut. So, is it worth buying an automatic facial cleanser? Find out after the break.
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments