Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mary Kay CC Cream In Very Light and Light/Medium Review + Swatches


Here's a review on Mary Kay CC Cream in Very Light and Light/Medium.

Price: P825.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available through a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

THE VERDICT:

I think I may have tried the nicest CC Cream so far and it's Mary Kay's CC Cream. I know CC Creams are supposed to be worn underneath a neutral face base, but this one is just that and you can even wear it on its own to boot! Oh, it also makes my skin appear magically plump and super hydrated too! Let me muse about this great find from Mary Kay below!

MARY KAY CC CREAM IN DETAIL

This product, according to Mary Kay, acts like makeup and is formulated like skin care: It delivers correcting properties to cover skin imperfections and discolorations instantly, and delivers 8 skin- caring benefits in one go. It comes in two shades only: Very Light and Light/Medium.


Ingredients

Look flawlessly hydrated and well- rested in an instant when you click READ MORE!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments