Make Up For Ever just turned 30 and all over the world, MUFE fans are celebrating the brand's three decades of nurturing each and everyone's inner artist with their bold, high performance professional makeups. Just a one or two weeks ago, MUFE Philippines had a little celebration through a quaint and intimate Bloggers' event and I was really honored to be part of it as I've always been a Make Up For Ever fan!
It was a quiet evening and after doing a quick jab-hook-straight session in Elorde, I proceeded to Pino Restaurant in Jupiter Makati for the celebration. It was an awesome day as it satisfied both my mind and body: There was boxing for the betterment of my physique and Watercolor painting by Alessa of Pino Restaurant and the blog called Life After Breakfast for the enhancement of my 'hidden' talent in painting (I've always known that my painting talent is just hiding, but I don't know how I can make it come out lol!).
So here are a few washes that I've re-learned-the first time I did 'em (which was in Liz Lanuzo's quick watercolor workshop in one of the events I attended), I sucked and this time, my strokes finally looked okay-well I'd like to believe that they do! :D
First was the glazed wash-simply put, it's applying a sheer layer of color on top of bolder layers of colors. Second one was Wet On Wet, which is wetting the paper with water and applying drops of color to create a tie- dye effect. You know, I'm kinda' liking watercolor painting now-maybe I should look into it more real soon. :D
So after that informative workshop, we feasted on some yummy grub by Pino and of course, on the newest products of Make Up For Ever. I hope you're color- hungry right now because when you click READ MORE, you'll be treated to a festive buffet of colors! :D

0 Comments