Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier Azur MM review+Bag collection update


Okay. I'm doing a review for a bag. I wonder, how do fashion bloggers say something about bags? I'm just afraid that I'll write a too comprehensive review for it---like how I'd review makeups and skin care products. :p So I'll just state the reasons why I love and bought this bag. And oh, this will serve as an authentication post too for those who are yet to buy their own Neverfull babies. :)

Honestly, I was just looking for a second hand Neverfull Damier Azur MM. I went to Bagaholic, but found none. Well, actually, there are. But the ones left are the classic monogram and Damier Ebene Neverfull bags. I was actually fine with any of the two styles, (although I would love it if it's a Damier Azur) but what prevented me from buying is Bagaholic's pricing. The Neverfull bags looked pretty scruffy and very old, and their price is STILL expensive given their condition. Albeit cheaper than buying a brand new one, my instinct tells me that the bags are not worth my money. I was like"C'mon. I can find these very old- looking Neverfull bags in Ebay at 5-10k cheaper." And it felt like"Pinilit lang magka- Louis Vuitton" if I decided to buy any of those bags. So I just decided to shell out extra bucks to buy a new one. After all, it's a reward for myself for getting through my academic life without repeating any subject. Nyahaha. :D

Another funny incident at Bagaholic: I saw this second hand Limited Edition patent black doctors bag by Salvatore Ferragamo priced at 25k+. I was literally shocked at their pricing because a brand new one of the same bag costs 25k too. I should know. We have the same bag at home! Oh my. They have to do a little research on price points. :/

Bagaholic is a nice store, but again, they have to do a lil' research on pricing. But they have bags that are fairly priced though.


Photo Credits: jelita78.blogspot.com

Anyway.


Reference: Bag was bought from Louis Vuitton, Greenbelt 4.

Authentication is only intended for Neverfull Damier Azur PM, MM, and GM bags.

I bring a lot of stuff with me whenever I go out so big canvass bags really do it for me. At the bottom of this post, you'll see a pic of my bag collection, and you'll notice that all of my bags are huge. I'm not the type who's into hip, printed, small, and ultra colorful bags. I always go for the classic ones: from color to style. Why? 'Cos they look good with almost anything! :p

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments