Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'oreal Mythic Oil Review


Here's a review on L'Oreal Mythic Oil.

Price: P995.00
Bought From: Henri Calayag Salon
Available in: Selected salons around the metro

THE VERDICT:

I ran out of my precious Kerastase Elixir Ultime one time and all I had was P1,000 in my wallet, and I needed it badly-I've been using hair oil each and every single day for the past three years and I feel naked without it-it's that essential to me. 

When I picked up mom one time at Henri Calayag, Residences at Greenbelt, Makati after having her monthly hair pampering sesh, I saw this product called L'Oreal Mythic Oil and upon seeing that it's only P995 (I got change! Woot!), I grabbed it right away because Kerastase is by L'Oreal anyway. This product is a blessing in disguise because now I have a much cheaper (but still luxe) dupe for my favorite Kerastase product!

L'OREAL MYTHIC OIL IN DETAIL

L'Oreal Mythic Oil is an oil- based serum for hair that contains Avocado and Grapeseed oils to control frizz, tame flyaways, nourish hair, and keep it shiny throughout the day.


Ingredients

More about this lovely, everyday hair serum after the break!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments