Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lancôme Gloss In Love Review


Here's a review on Lancôme Gloss In Love.

Price: P1,295.00 (regular size)
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Lancome Rustan's Makati; Lancome Ayala Center Cebu; Lancome Greenbelt 5; Lancome Shangri-La Mall; Lancome Powerplant Mall, Rockwell

THE VERDICT:

The first- ever lip gloss I owned was from Lancôme and it was the iconic Juicy Tubes. Color was a bright kind of pink and I remembered how lovely it smelled and how much it prettified my lips. I kept it and used it oh so sparingly until its oil started to separate from the entire mixture. (That's how much I loved it!) I'm not fond of lip gloss now, but if I'm going to invest in this makeup product in the future, it will always be Lancôme.

Lancôme has a new range of colors called Gloss In Love, which is like a supporting line for Rouge In Love lipsticks. Juicy Tubes is still alive though, but it wouldn't hurt to try something new! :)

LANCÔME GLOSS IN LOVE IN DETAIL

Gloss In Love is a range of sparkly and ultra shiny lip glosses in an ultra featherweight formula. Available in 18 shades.

Candy and Shimmer Land! :D

Currently, I have five colors. My, I can stare at this pretty photo all day! :D

The tubes I have, btw, are minis. I don't know if our local Lancôme counters and stores are carrying this though. Its applicator has a fountain pen- shaped tip for precise application-The chiseled edges perfectly fits the corners of the lips and minimizes messy application.

Click READ MORE for my review and the swatches!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments