I attended a Beauty Blogger gathering held by K-Palette last week. We had a lil’ catching up with Cheryl Chua, the beauty and brains behind Beauty Box Corp., and a preview of another awesome product from K-Palette. Stay with me-I’m downright sure you will find it awesome too.
The event was called D-EYE-Y, and we had fun events such as watercolor painting (which I missed) and this: Furoshiki wrapping of our press kits.
Methinks Furoshiki is traditional way of wrapping gifts and items of the Japanese. There are different styles to choose from and I chose the Large Object wrap.
I kinda’ suck at DIY stuff, but ‘ere goes…
Well, that wasn’t so hard! :D
So what’s the awesome news? K-Palette has just launched an eyelid tape…IN LIQUID FORM! Finally, your dreams of sporting bigger eyes and deeper creases have never been THIS easy. Click READ MORE and learn more about this newest product!



0 Comments