Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow: No crease eyeshadow!

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow review, price, swatch


PRICE: P695.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Beauty Bar, Rustans, SM Department stores, and Lazada

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

I always get giddy whenever I open a cream eyeshadow in my PR package because it's one of my most favorite makeup items and it's such an indispensable one! Aside from being work- friendly, its travel- friendly as well!

Recently, K-Palette has released a new product and when I unboxed it, the voices of angels singing "ahhh" immediately played in my head because it's a-you guessed it- CREAM EYESHADOW!

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow is a smooth, creamy, eyeshadow with just the right pigmentation to give you pretty eyes in a jiffy and coverage that doesn't crease!

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments