Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How To Spot Fake Gucci Dionysus Bag + Bag Review


Hola! It's been AGES since I posted a bag review; I have three in the pipeline: Issey Miyake Bao Bao Bag, Saint Laurent Toy Tote, and Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme, which I will review today.

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal review and unofficial authentication post for this particular bag only, Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme bag, small, Beige colorway. I am not affiliated with Gucci and this post does not serve as an official connoisseurship guide in any way. It is your responsibility to gauge whether the same bag that you will purchase is authentic or not based on expert and official guides, and to learn about updates and changes on this particular bag and style that Gucci may decide to apply today or in the future.

review and How to spot fake gucci dionysus bag filipina fashion style luxury blog
When I turned 31, I ticked off two things on my bucket list: travel to the USA and purchase something at Rodeo Drive; I was able to do both things. 

About the latter, I have always had this fantasy of shopping at Rodeo Drive because I know that it's a favorite shopping area of Hollywood celebrities and being a fan of anything about Hollywood myself, I thought it would be a cool experience. BUT---you can't literally 'shop' in there, if we are going to be true to the essence of the word; unless you are a Hollywood celebrity, some very rich person, or have a serious case of YOLO, you can only PURCHASE something in Rodeo Drive, like me HAHA.

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments