Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HOW TO SPOT: FAKE 7 FOR ALL MANKIND JEANS

Ever since I laid my eyes on a pair of True Religion jeans, I knew that TR and I should be together. The patchworks, the washes-- they are so beautiful! Unfortunately, a pair costs at an eye- popping price of 18k and up!

In 2005, I saw an ad of this seller in this local forum. I immediately contacted her and inquired about the True Religion pairs she was selling. She told me that her items are authentic, and are bought from outlets, hence the dirt cheap price tags.

I immediately asked my mom for 4k to buy myself a pair of True Religion jeans. Since my birthday was near, I asked for that, even though I needed a new pair of rubber shoes.

I wish I could provide the pic but I was so infuriated when I found out that my TR pair was fake. So I threw it away.

I wish I knew better during that time. Even the RL Big Pony shirt I bought from her is also hell fake. And now, she's nowhere to be found in that forum.

Oh well. Lesson learned the hard way. But I'm glad I did. I just wish her good luck. :)

I'm a fan of online shopping. And I must admit that I'm always tempted to hit the "Buy it Now" button every time I would spot a too-good-too-be-true pair. But like what they say, "If it's too good to be true, then it is."

Welcome to the third brand I'm authenticating for you guys this time. I'll teach you how to spot a fake pair of 7 for all mankind jeans.

A brief background: 7 for all mankind is a luxury jeans brand, and is a favorite among celebrities and denim aficionados alike. Founded by Jerome Dahan in the USA, the brand has gained status and popularity all across the globe over the years due to their made-to-fit pairs, embellished jeans, and beautiful washes.


Photo Credits: squidoo.com

I don't want you to go through the hassle of feeling shitty after paying a hefty premium for a fake pair of luxury jeans. So let's start.

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments