I've just received a falsies set from the Karl Lagerfel for Shu collection, and it has inspired me to do a lot of looks! Halloween is very near, and I can't wait to wear this falsies to my Halloween dinner with the BF!
So here's a Halloween look inspired by Monshu girl, the cartoon ambassador for Shu Uemura's exciting holiday collection. We both look alike, except that I don't have a bob. It's still wearable, but it's unique enough to be worn in Halloween parties! :p
PRODUCT USED:
EYES:
Urban Decay Book of Shadows 3 eyeshadows- Perversion, Last Call, Snatch
Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Vent Glace
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencil in Onyx
Benefit Brow Zings
Benefit Speed Brow
FACE:
Benefit Hoola
Majolica Majorca Puff De Cheek in Raspberry Macaron
LIPS:
Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in Monshu Red
STAR OF THE SHOW:
Shu Uemura by Karl Lagerfeld Premium Falsies
Other Options: Very thick falsies, glittered falsies, or falsies with strands made from metallic paper as accents
Click READ MORE and find out how to get the eye makeup look!
Read more »


0 Comments