"The baby is unnaturally...GREEEEN!"- No One Mourns The Wicked, Wicked
It's Halloween and Wicked is coming to Manila soon (I DIE!) and I have to find a way to afford the tickets. My college friends and I totally adore Wicked-we'd always sing the song Defying Gravity in the car, in our tambayan, in the class room, or whenever there's an opportunity! I've always wanted to portray Elphaba on stage, but that only seems like a dream (but I believe in miracles! :D) so I'll just recreate her makeup for you guys. This is much, much easier than my Avatar Halloween Look, but looks equally fabulous and trophy- worthy.
PRODUCTS YOU NEED:
Black, Brown, Cream/White eyeshadows (preferably matte)
False Eyelashes
Black Gel Liner
Black Eye Pencil
Black Mascara
White Face Paint/Pale Concealer
Green Face Paint
Red and Orange Lipstick
Angled Blush Brush
Blender Brush
Flat Shader Brush
Smudge Brush
Click READ MORE and let's start with the tutorial!


0 Comments