The last time I did fantasy makeup was in 2010, when I was still in College. Thought that it would be nice to brush up on my theatrical makeup skills by doing this Avatar look that I'm sure you'll find cool for your Halloween party this week!
PRODUCTS YOU NEED:
Bright Blue Eyeshadow
Silver Eyeshadow
White face paint or a very pale concealer
Pale orange or Nude lipstick
Black Eyeliner
Blue Face Paint
White Eyeliner
Black Mascara
Falsies
Bullet brush, Flat Liner Brush, Blender Brush
Wedge sponge
Here's a cool find that I'd like to share with everyone. If you know the HIP section in Powerplant Mall, there's a store there called Shmily (beside Trunk Show and Girl Shoppe)-they sell paper supplies and it's where I spotted these food- grade face paints at P120.00 per mini tub. There are a lot of color options from White to Pearlescent Blue. Alternative place to buy face paint is National Bookstore-it's where I used to buy Snazaroo face paint at P300.00+ per compact, but I don't know if they raised their prices or if they're still selling it. You can always check though!
Ready for the tutorial? I promise, this is just very easy. :) Click READ MORE now! :)

0 Comments