Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good budget powder foundation: Ever Bilena Two Way Cake True Beige Review, Price, Swatch

Here's a review on Ever Bilena Two Way Cake Powder in True Beige.

PRICE: P225.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

 THE VERDICT:

Quick story: Way back in '09, I used to dislike Ever Bilena's face powders; any powder of theirs for that matter because they were chalky, crumbly, and generally only had one shade across all powder formats, which is a porcelain kind of white; well, there were some unique ones...like pinkish white. Nothing fit my morena skin tone.

I recently received a package that had this Two Way Cake; even if I had my reservations, I still gave it a try and HOLY MOLY...it wasn't the Ever Bilena powder I first encountered; it has improved!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments