Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Estēe Lauder Pure Color Bright Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Peach Review


Here's a review on Estēe Lauder Pure Color Bright Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Peach.

Price: P2,500.00
Bought From:
Other Locations: Available in Estēe Lauder Rustan's Makati, Shangri-La Mall, Essences, Powerplant Mall

THE VERDICT:

I have this love-hate relationship with eyeshadows. I love how they would glam me up in a snap, but I hate how I would sometimes feel them resting on top of my lids. (Are you with me?) Eyeshadows are a no-no for me during summer time just because I don't want anything uncomfortable on my lids, but most of the events I go to lately just call for it!

If there's a summer foundation, summer lipstick, and summer fragrance, there's a thing called summer eyeshadow and it's Estēe Lauder's Bright Eyes Eyeshadow Palette.

ESTĒE LAUDER PURE COLOR BRIGHT EYES EYESHADOW PALETTE IN PEACH IN DETAIL

This is originally part of the Holiday Collection and comes in another color combination called Rose. Each palette comes with five gorgeous, complimenting shades with diverse finishes and intensities.

Packaging is a lil' bulky, but I love how the overall look makes me feel #LikeADonya. :D

More about this like- skin eyeshadow after the break!

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments