Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coffee Conversations: On why you don't have the thing you desire the most yet


Yesterday, I had a very inspiring talk at the Temple of Prayer, Peace and Prosperity that I have to share it with you guys today. Our topic for yesterday was all about readiness.

George (our mentor): Tell me one thing you really, really, really want.

Me (answering back in my head): 1 billion pesos.

George: Okay, now that you have thought of that very thing you desire, what if God appears in front of you one day, tells you that he will give you that thing but in one condition: Tell him exactly what you will do with it. If it's money, tell him what you will do with every single centavo. It can't be general. YOU HAVE TO BE VERY, VERY SPECIFIC.

Me: Geesh, if God appears right in front of me and hands me 1 billion pesos, perhaps I'll be dumbfounded for a month and just stare at that ginormous amount of cash. And to be honest, I will spend mindlessly.

George: Oh, if you don't know what to do with that thing you desire, then that's why God hasn't given it to you yet.

WOW. Just WOW. That answer has touched me on so many levels, and it has greatly answered a lot of my questions as to why I'm not where I want to be yet, why I don't have the things I have been dreaming of yet, and why things happen ever so gradually and they don't pop up when I want them to.
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments