I've read that a human being undergoes 7 cycles in his/her life every year, and each cycle runs for 52 days. The 4th cycle is a time for mental renewal, discovery and learning, and it's where I am at the moment. For the past few days, I've been spending my time thinking about so much stuff from current events to life decisions and sitting down and reading at least one chapter from the books I'm trying to finish. (Which is something I've never done in a long time) Sometimes, I feel so lethargic and I just feel like staring at blank space. Sometimes, I think there's something wrong with me, but like what they say, you can't fight the flow. Maybe I just have to accept the fact that I'm restoring, rejuvenating and healing, and I should savor these moments of quietness and just be grateful for this forced rest that I am experiencing. Perhaps I should just surrender, hoping that in just a few weeks, I'll be able to bounce back stronger and wiser than ever. And maybe-just maybe-this is the kind of rest I have long been yearning for. :)
Like the mind and soul, the skin needs some sort of renewal too. Like all of us, it is built to last, but sometimes, it gets tired and weak too. It needs a moment on its own to repair and restore in order to come back with so much vigor and life. In its period of restoration, a little boost from targeted skin care would definitely help such as Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, and Corrects Serum to nourish it-treat it as a power pack for your skin.
This serum has just undergone a reformulation. Know why it's apparently Clinique's most potent anti-aging serum to date after the jump.


0 Comments