Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clinique All About Shadow in Royal Couple Review


Here's a review on Clinique All About Shadow in Royal Couple.

Price: Singles (P900.00) Duos (P1,250.00) Quads (Price available upon request)
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all local Clinique stores and counters.

THE VERDICT:

Clinique was the very first eye shadow brand I owned because a lot of my balikbayan aunts would always bring this as pasalubong. (I’m sure most of you guys had this experience too!) The most popular combination would be chocolate brown and a vanilla shade. That, and Clinique’s Face Powder and tiny tube of mascara haha! Remembering the eye shadow, texture was pretty chalky and I had a hard time working it on my lids, but I was a noob then and couldn’t tell the difference between good and bad makeup products so it was okay. At least Clinique had reformulated their good ol’ eye shadow range already!

CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT SHADOW IN ROYAL COUPLE IN DETAIL

All About Shadow is made with Super Fusion and Variable milling technologies to ensure a super smooth coverage, and also makes eyes appear smoother. It also contains Vitamin E and Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter to care for the skin around the eyes. It comes in singles, duos, and quads.

The shade I got is called Royal Couple. Packaging is very posh, sturdy, compact, and modern. It's a far cry from the green, marbled compacts of Clinique in the 90's.

Swatches of this skin care- infused eyeshadow after the cut!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments