Here's a review on Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown.
PRICE: P1,000.00
FROM: Had it purchased in the USA through a friend
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available through local online sellers; Anastasia Beverly Hills official website
THE VERDICT:
Two of my best purchases of the year are from Anastasia Beverly Hills and this is one of the two: Dipbrow Pomade.
Backstory: I've heard about it before, but since it was hyped so much, I never gave it a second thought because we all know that most of the time, hyped products are just, well, hyped. Also, most local resellers sell it at an exorbitant price. P2,000+ for this? I might as well repurchase my favorite brow pomade, MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme! At least I was sure of what I was getting!
A friend who was clearing her stocks sold this product to me at P1,000.00 so I purchased one.
First use and I was like: "Damn. Hype is real!" I am proud owner of arguably the best brow pomade in the world and yes, MAC is now second to this, at least to me!


0 Comments