Sharing these fab, fab promos from Clinique, VMV Hypoallergenics, and Shiseido. They're just in time for summer! :)
The much- awaited Clinique Bonus Time happens again this March and this time around, they have leveled up the set with a full- blown travel- sized skin care range that even includes foundation, sunblock, spot corrector (wow!) and a full- sized lipstick!
For every single transaction purchase worth P4,000.00, you'll receive the 8-piece Bonus Time set. contents are as follows:
Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer +
Clinique Moisture Surge Cream
Clinique All About Eyes Serum
Clinique Even Better City Block SPF 40 PA+++
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 in Fresh Beige
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Watermelon
Whoa! This came just in time. I'm going to Boracay this April and I'll be sure to bring these babies with me. Thank God for the travel- sized spot corrector-I don't have to bring my huge bottles of spot treatments anymore! :D
And if you level up your single transaction purchase to P4,500.00, you'll get a free exclusive vanity kit! :D
More sumptuous deals from Shiseido and VMV Hypoallergenics!



0 Comments