Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Nivea Protect and Refresh Invisible Cooling Mist


Here's a review on Nivea Protect and Refresh Invisible Cooling Mist

Price: P550.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all leading drugstores and department stores

THE VERDICT:

Alright, I have a confession to make: I usually skip applying sunblock on my body. Oh please don't hate me because I'm not being a true beauty blogger--I'm human and I do make mistakes sometimes! :D

Like most of you, I find most body sunblocks too heavy, sticky, and hot for regular use. I even had a sunblock freak accident, wherein the sunblock I had used gave me a ridiculous glowing purplish-white cast all over my body in photos! Que Horror! Good thing I came across Nivea's newest Protect and Refresh Invisible Cooling Mist, a very light and tolerable sunblock for mild to extreme sun exposure. This product will help me become more religious with my sunblock application!

Click READ MORE for my detailed review!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments