Here's a review on Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream in Beige.
Price: P299.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all leading department stores and drugstores
THE VERDICT:
If you're looking for the nicest, affordable BB Cream in the market, I've got one word for you: POND'S.
To be honest, I only liked this product in the beginning because texture is very nice, but the shade was too off for me. When they have released Beige, I finally loved it because I got to enjoy it without worrying that I'll look like a Pantomimist or something.
POND'S FLAWLESS WHITE BB+ CREAM IN BEIGE IN DETAIL
Just like the Flawless White Skincare range, this BB Cream was formulated to whiten skin with the Gen-Activ formula-it claims to whiten in 7 Days. It also contains Super Optics to give skin that lit-from-within glow and SPF 30 PA+++.
Ingredients
It only comes in one size. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that there isn't a lot of BB Cream inside the tube.
More about this super light, super fresh, and long-wearing BB+ Cream!

0 Comments