Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Watsons Switch And Save Favorites + Guess Who's My Celebrity Assistant For The Day



To help with the household expenses, I offered to shoulder the expenses for pet food and bath toiletries such as toilet and tissue paper, hand wash, cotton balls/pads, Q-tips, wet wipes, mouthwash, toothpaste, and bath toiletries for the rest of the family and house guests (for the record, I don't receive these for free!)--funny how these accord with my status as a Beauty Blogger and my interest, which is beauty! :D

So they said that when you're finally shouldering the expenses either of yourself or your family, you will finally understand why your momma used to tell you "Next time, dear" when you were forcing her to buy you a new toy on a whim: all of a sudden, every single centavo begins to matter and every financial move should be carefully thought of, but at least at the end of the day, we get wiser.

So where do the wise people shop for bath toiletries? Watsons! Whenever I need to replenish the household's bath essentials, I go here because of their Buy 1 Take 1 deals and 1 liter body wash, shampoos, conditioners, and body lotions that can wash my whole family! :D

I went to my nearby Watsons store at SM Aura two weeks ago for the Switch And Save event and at the same time, to shop for my favorite Watsons products. Little did I know that I was in for a surprise as one of Watsons' celebrity endorsers dropped by in the event to assist me and the rest of the customers for that day! Click READ MORE to find out who this celebrity is and I'll reveal to you my favorite products from the Watsons Switch And Save roster.
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments