Here's a review on Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray.
Price: P1,300.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available via Mary Kay Beauty Consultants
THE VERDICT:
I've been hearing a lot about Skindinavia's holy Makeup Finishing Spray, a makeup setting spray praised by a lot of products locally and internationally. During our Palawan junket with Nivea, Ana Victorino, a local Youtube Guru and one of my wackiest friends in the blogging industry even had the guts to swim with a fully made- up face because she said she's assured that her makeup won't run off 'cuz of Skindinavia. So after a number of jumps in the pool plus hardcore partying, her makeup stayed intact indeed. WOW. It must be that awesome so I had to Google and purchase it. It's not available locally and blah, I found it too pricey due to the product cost, tax, and shipping combined so I cancelled my purchase.
I received one of Mary Kay's newest products, the Makeup Setting Spray and it's made by no other than Skindinavia. I was like: "Heeeyyyyy..." I had high hopes for this product upon learning who the manufacturer is and ya know what? I'm raving about it!
MARY KAY MAKEUP FINISHING SPRAY IN DETAIL
Mary Kay had partnered up with Skindinavia to create this exclusive makeup setting spray. Skindinavia's best- selling product is also called Makeup Finishing Spray and Mary Kay called theirs the same thing as well. It claims to seal makeup for up to 16 hours so you won't have to worry about it when you're partying, attending important events, or even if you're just going about your day. You can also use it within the day to freshen up your makeup.
Ingredients
Click READ MORE for this super comfortable but heavy- duty makeup sealer!


0 Comments