Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mary Kay Glossy Lip Stain in Enchanted Mauve and Mulberry Forest Review


Here's a review on Mary Kay Glossy lip Stain in Enchanted Mauve and Mulberry Forest

Price: 16USD
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Please inquire via MARY KAY PHILIPPINES on Facebook

THE VERDICT:

You've heard of and seen a lip gloss and lip stain. But how about a staining lip gloss or glossy lip stain? I thought not! I'd like to introduce you to my favorites from Mary Kay, the Glossy Lip Stains. For starters, I'd like to say I adore the packaging because it doesn't look tacky and I love the magic-ky/Fairytale inspiration in it.

MARY KAY GLOSSY LIP STAIN IN ENCHANTED MAUVE AND MULBERRY FOREST REVIEW

These highly moisturizing, featherweight, long- lasting, full coverage lip glosses leaves a hint of stain when they come off. Leaves lips with subtle shine and a hint of glimmer. It is a limited edition line and is only available in two colors, Enchanted Mauve and Mulberry Forest.

Ingredients

Click READ MORE for Lime Crime Carousel Lip Gloss' dupe!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments