Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen Review


Here's a review on Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen.

Price: P1,100.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available through your trusted Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

THE VERDICT:

The burning question is: Do we really need highlighters? I say not really because IMO, it's one of those makeup products one can live without, not unless you have shadowy parts on your face, aging skin, or dull skin appearance. If you're dealing with the skin concerns aforementioned, you could use a helping hand from highlighters. Here's one from Mary Kay.

MARY KAY FACIAL HIGHLIGHTING PEN IN DETAIL

Mary Kay's handy dandy cream facial highlighter comes in an ultra convenient pen-style packaging, and contains light- diffusing pigments that optically lift the complexion. It comes in one, universal shade only.

The product is dispensed through this brush so you can apply and blend the product onto your skin all at once. However, I find that it's not that efficient for blending as the bristles tend to accumulate some product and turns a lil' sticky. I blend the highlighter with a finger or concealer brush, but I prefer the former more as it is fuss- free.

Surprisingly, this product turned out to be more than just a highlighter. More about its different uses after the jump!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments