Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mary Kay Endless Performance Crème-To-Powder Foundation in Beige 1 Review + Swatch

Here's a review on Mary Kay Endless Performance Crème-To-Powder Foundation in Beige 1.

Price: P695.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available via authorized Mary Kay Beauty Consultants

THE VERDICT:

Cream-to-Powder foundation is a pretty old makeup concept, but it didn't take off unlike its other counterparts, really because it's either drying to the skin or it doesn't turn into a powdery finish; Wasn't a huge fan of it as well because I'd always get patchy coverage with it, at least with the ones I tried.

Mary Kay released their own called Crème-To-Powder Foundation. The first time I tried a Mary Kay foundation, I was impressed (it's Timewise Liquid Foundation) so I didn't have second thoughts about trying out this one; After trying it out, I realized that cream-to-powder foundations have come a long way! This foundation should be your go- to for really busy, warm days because it sticks!

MARY KAY ENDLESS PERFORMANCE CRÈME-TO-POWDER FOUNDATION IN BEIGE 1 IN DETAIL
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments